This kit contains all you need for 1000m of quality Triple X cattle/railway fencing, providing an overall fence height of 1.35m.
Triple X Fencing solution is a long-life permanent fencing system – the Clipex® quick clip steel posts coupled with X Fence premium stiffstay wire netting, steel strainers and a choice of either barbed, line or electric wire are simply an agricultural fencing system like no other, offering real return on investment. Up to 50% lifetime cost savings are possible.
- More than 1.2 million posts sold
- Strong premium long-lasting wire netting
- Strainers designed and made in Britain
- 30 Year Guarantee
Please see below image which details the individual components of the Triple X fencing Kit. Full kit components can be found in the kit specification sheet below. This kit is for 1000m of fencing, however if you require a smaller or larger amount contact us with your requirements and we will gladly prepare a no obligation quote.
Extras to consider when planning your fence
- Upgrade to a smaller or larger mesh, depending on your requirements
- Add Clipex® Beefy larger profile posts with 60% greater holding. They will strengthen the fence line, especially suitable for use in dividing paddocks, slight changes in direction or undulating ground conditions
- Add fixings such as crimps or Gripple wire joiners to increase speed and ease of erection
- Strengthen the fence line further by decreasing the post centres and increasing intermediate post quantities
- Change base line to barbed wire rather than line wire
- Add electric line(s) to your fence by using the simple to fit Clipex® insulators
- For extra height or security add straight or cranked vertical extensions