- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Hot dip galvanised steel construction
- Simple Operation, one or two way
- Quantity discounts available – call for details
Our Badger Gates have been designed to allow badgers to pass freely through fences without causing damage. Badgers often use set routes within their territory, if a stock or deer fence is put up across a badger run, they will either dig under the fence, or attempt to break through. Either way, this causes damage to the fence and may let other animals through. Our Badger Gates will solve this problem.
Features a strong pre-drilled angle frame to tie off badger net, Rabbit netting or line wires. Opening is approx. 225 x 270mm (actual frame 420 x 755mm). The fully meshed door gives visible access which encourages the Badgers to push through.