Please note that due to the current situation we are unable to deliver some items ordered online to domestic addresses, this includes items that can't be delivered by courier, such as fencing posts, panels and gates. Deliveries to business and trade account addresses are unaffected, however, some longer lead times may apply. Find out more here.
1. On Delivery, the Buyer is responsible for completing all necessary checks to ensure the goods specified are as delivered and in good order.
2. Please Note: Any shortages or damaged goods must be recorded on our proof of delivery or reported in writing within 48 hours of receipt. Faulty or damaged goods can be returned for full credit or replacement, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us +44 (0)333 050115
3. In the event that the Buyer returns the Goods for any reason the Company may in its absolute discretion make a handling charge in respect of administration, carriage, storage, disposal or handling thereof.
4. We will follow The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 law on returns but in addition will allow customers to return goods for credit within 28 days of delivery, providing the goods are in a resale-able condition. This will apply to all customers however depending on the type of order and location; a charge will apply to cover transport costs. Alternatively you may arrange to return the items via your own transport/cost to our premises.
5. Full credit will only be given if the goods are returned to us in a sale-able condition with all packaging, components, labels, leaflets and instructions. We reserve the right to reduce the amount of refund should the goods be returned in an unsaleable condition.
We want to hear from you if you have any problems with our internet ordering service. We can only improve with your feedback. Please email@example.com we will consider your comments