High Tensile Barbed Wire
- Available in Galvanised and Bezinal coated options
- Higher breaking strain and more elastic
- Can be used with larger fence post spacings
See full description
Delivery is free on orders over £420 within a 70 mile radius of our depots. For orders outside a 70 mile radius of our depots, delivery costs will apply. For orders under £420, delivery costs will apply.
Delivery costs start from as little as £5.99 but is dependent on the size and weight of your order. All delivery costs are clearly stated in stage 2 of the checkout, once you have entered your delivery postcode.
High tensile barbed wire has a much higher breaking strain compared to low tensile, meaning it is more elastic and can be used with much further fence post spacings.
We have 2 options of high tensile barbed wire available –
- High Tensile barbed wire 2.0mm - 200m
- Bezinal Coated High Tensile barbed wire 2.0mm - 500m
High Tensile barbed wire 2.0mm - 200m
This barbed wire is suitable for permanent standalone fences or can be combined with our high tensile stock netting.
- Manufactured with two 2mm high tensile wires in reverse twist pattern
- Wires 2mm dia - tensile strength 1050-1250 N/mm2
- Barbs 1.9mm dia - tensile strength 440-540 N/mm2
- Breaking load exceeds 4230N
- Manufactured to: BSEN 10223-1
- Galvanised to BSEN 10244-2 Class A, Coating min 215gr/m2
- Roll length -200m
Bezinal Coated high tensile barbed wire 2.0mm - 500m
Lasts more than 4 x longer than standard galvanised wire.
- 5.4kn breaking load
- 1.6kn suitable tension
- Barb spacing 100mm
- XTRALIFE zinc/Alu Bezinal Coating
- Exceeds BSEN 10244-2 Class A
- Roll length -500m
- Gripple Plus Wire JoinerFrom: £0.95 £0.79View Product
- Gripple T-ClipFrom: £1.15 £0.96View Product
- Strainrite Crimp SleevesFrom: £19.90 £16.58View Product
- Knipex High Leverage Cutters£65.99 £54.99View Product
- Wire Grab Chain Strainer£94.92 £79.10View Product