- Fast and easy way to tie-off wire
- Available in two different sizes
- Save time and money in labour costs
The Gripple T-Clip is the fast and easy way to tie-off wire - saving you time and labour when installing a fence. It is available in two models suitable for both stock fencing and barbed wire applications.
The Standard Gripple T-clip is suitable for plain wire 2.00mm – 3.25mm and High tensile light barbed wire 1.60mm – 1.70mm.
The Gripple T-clip 2 is suitable for plain wire 1.80mm and barbed wire 1.80mm – 2.00mm and 2.50mm barbed wire.
Health and Safety recommend that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn when using this product.
- Neat, professional finish
- Simply twist at 90 degrees slide over the wire, twist back locking the hooks onto the wire, then push the wire through the receiver hole in the T-Clip then bend over once through
- Ideal for use with very hard wires where knotting is cumbersome
- Ideal for awkward, tight spaces, particularly horse fencing
- Tie off in seconds
- Up to five times faster than knotting
|PDF block Identifier||Gripple-TClip-Video-and-PDF|