Gripple Contractor Tool
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Heavy duty tensioning tool designed for daily use
- Works on all Gripple wire joiners
- Inbuilt torque gauge improves life of the wire
The Contractor Tool is stronger and more robust than ever before, producing the same tension with much less effort. From the people behind the revolutionary Gripple range of wire joiners and tensioners, the new tool was developed through intensive research out in the field.
The Contractor Tool - a brand new, engineered grade steel, tensioning tool offering 10:1 mechanical advantage. Designed specifically to withstand daily use, the entirely metal construction makes it extremely durable. What's more, the long handles provide increased leverage, and the quick release cam makes grabbing and releasing the wire much easier than ever before. It also boasts a release key holder and soft-feel grips, to make fence installation, maintenance and repair less demanding.
The tool is perfect for use on all Gripple fence products, including the Gripple Plus joiner and tensioner, the Gripple Barbed and the GPAK bracing kit. Whether you're installing a fence for the first time or re-tensioning further down the line, the Contractor Tool is built to last, and will prove its worth time after time.
- Gear driven, long handles for increased leverage
- Quick release cam to position the tool easily on the wire
- Soft, moulded, ergonomic grips for added comfort
- Size: 590mm long x 180mm wide x 35mm
- Weight : 2.35kg
Health and Safety recommend that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn when using this product.