Gripple Tensioning Tool
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Easy to use and lightweight tensioning tool
- Works on all Gripple wire joiners up to 6mm
- Inbuilt torque gauge improves life of the wire
The Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool not only tensions wire but regulates the load applied too, delivering consistent results and maximising the life of your wire. The Gripple system has hundreds of agricultural and horticultural uses. Whether tensioning fence wire, trellis or wire rope for anchoring systems. Select the right Gripple wire joiner and you can join or repair wire netting, line wire or barbed wire and re-tension in minutes.
- Simply rotate the dial to the required tension
- Open the tool handles fully
- Locate the mouthpiece onto the Gripple wire joiner and grip the wire with the cam
- Squeeze the handles together to start tensioning the wire
- Repeat until the required tension is reached
Health and Safety recommend that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn when using this product.
- Allows tensioning of wire up to 400 kg with minimal effort due to the 6:1 gear drive mechanism
- Whether tensioning fence wire or trellis wire rope for anchoring systems, the Torq Tensioning Tool will work on all Gripple wire joiners up to a 6mm diameter
- The integral torque gauge controls the load applied to the wire, giving consistent tension every time and optimising the life of the wire
- Measure from 100 kg to 300 kg
- Easy to use and lightweight for repetitive tensioning