Deso Single Skin Storage Tank - 2500 Litres
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Capacity: 2500 Litres (550 gallons)
- Tank Footprint: 1160mm x 1940mm (3′ 10″ x 6′ 5″)
- Weight: 95 kgs
1*Best prices - 2 year guarantee - Fast delivery - Large stock available*
The Deso 2500 litre single skin oil tank is suitable for holding Diesel, gas oil and heating oil. It has a capacity of 2500 Litres (550 gallons). It is manufactured from high grade polyethylene and is corrosion resistant, has a high impact strength and the latest UV stabilisation packages. All Deso single skin tanks come with a 2 year manufacturers guarantee. Deso Engineering British made tanks are a market leader in the design and production of tanks, liquid and dispensing containers all of which comply with UK safety regulations.
Supplied complete with
- 2" Fill Point and Screw Cap
- 4" Inspection Point and Screw
- Electronic Contents Gauge Fitting Point
- 1” BSP Bottom Outlet
Why not upgrade?
Upgrade to a bunded tank, a ‘tank within a tank’ to prevent tank overflowing or leaking. Find out more here.
- Bottom outlet
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee
- Forklift access points
- Crane lifting lug
- Lockable lid
- Compatible with latest electric gauges
- Made From: Plastic
- Suitable For Fuel: Diesel, Gas Oil, Heating Oil
- Tank Shape: Horizontal
- Tank Type: Single Skin
- Capacity: 2500 litres
- Weight: 65.00kg
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 1850mm x 1240mm x 1340mm
- Tank Footprint: 965mm x 1555mm (3′ 10″ x 6′ 5″)
- OFCERT Certificate Number: 0668060209
Please note - Our nationwide depots have a large stock holding of bunded oil tanks which allows us to offer fast and free shipping within our delivery areas. Should you be located outside of our delivery area we can arrange for shipment direct from the manufacturer. You can also visit your local McVeigh Parker depot to view our tanks available to take away the same day. Important, please note that all Deso Tanks need to be installed by an OFTEC engineer in accordance with OFTEC regulations see http://www.oftec.org/ for more information.