Electric Fence Lightning Arrestor
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Protect your expensive energiser from lightning contact
- Channels the overvoltage directly into the ground
- Simply assemble onto a wooden fence post
Protect your energiser from damage caused by lightning contact with your electric fence. Assemble onto a fence post. The system is protected via a fixed discharger. The lightning diverter channels the overvoltage directly into the ground.
Cables not supplied.