Fast-Fill Double Reservoir Water Trough
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Fitted with a fast flow float valve (up to 34L/min @ 3 bar pressure)
- Valve protected within a plastic compartment with easy access for servicing
- Design limits badger access
A simple way to provide your livestock with fresh and easily accessible clean water, the JFC Fast Fill premium water trough is fitted with an easy-to-access service lid and a JFC fast-fill float valve capable of delivering up to 46L per minute (3 bar pressure).
It is manufactured from frost resistant polyethylene and built with extra plastic for added strength and durability. It is fitted with 2 drain offs for easy emptying and cleaning and the clever design limits badger access.
Options available -
30 Gal / 136L - 1250 x 475 x 310mm
88 gal / 400L - 1550 x 730 x 530mm
- Fitted with a fast flow float valve, capable of up to 46L/min at 3 bar pressure (¾ inch connection)
- Valve protected within a plastic compartment with easy access for servicing.
- Manufactured from tough frost and UV resistant polyethylene.
- Fitted with two drain off bungs for easy emptying and cleaning.
- Provide your livestock with fresh, clean and easily accessible drinking water.
- Will withstand extreme climate conditions ensuring long life span.
- Easy to handle, transport & move.
- Fully adjustable & accessible valves that comply with water safety regulations.
- Smooth non porous surfaces mean the trough is easy to clean and biosecurity friendly.