Fence Wire Tensioning Tool
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- A simple wire strainer
- Pivoting head pinching the single wire gives excellent leverage
- Compatible with plain or barbed wire 1.6 - 4.0mm
Premium product made from carbon steel, hardened and tempered. Fence wire tensioning tool designed for tensioning wire (including barbed wire) up to 4 mm diameter prior to stapling onto wooden fencing posts.
Stock fence netting can be tensioned one strand at a time, ideal for emergency repairs. 600 mm long handle for excellent leverage and a pivoting 'Durbar' steel locating foot to grip any post type whilst straining wire.
Health and Safety recommend that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn when using this product.