J-Pin 300mm x 6mm
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Premium heavy-duty Fixing Pin
- Can be driven into most soil types with a Club Hammer
- Hold down fence sections to stop burrowing animals
Premium heavy duty J-pin or fixing pin 300mm x 6mm dia, widely used in a variety of applications.
These steel J-pins, are tough enough to be driven into most soil types using a simple club hammer. The extra length and smaller loop enable them to be driven further and less obvious than U pins (CL4294) . Recommended to hold down fence sections where dogs or burrowing animals are likely.
The re-bar J-Pin fabrication makes them a stronger holding pin than other material types, the pin straddles the mesh aperture producing a strong and robust fix to the ground.
- Long Leg length : 300mm - Short leg: 75mm
- Steel dia re-bar: 6mm
- Pin width: 25mm wide O.D. 13mm I.D.
- Coating : BZP
(Beware of thinner designs, smaller profiles and self colour pins that won't offer the same holding or longevity).
- Fix Spun & woven membranes
- Fix Artificial grass
- Fix Weed control fabric
- Fix Landscaping membranes & mats
- Fix Grass/Turf protection meshes
- Fix Rabbit netting mesh to ground/embankments, preventing burrowing (Use with Hex wire F1G3250, F1C3230)
- Fix Badger netting for embankments, preventing burrowing (Use with X fence Badger netting F2410, F2455)
Estimated pin requirements
(guide only, some soil types or topography may require more or less)
|Initial Roll||No. of pins||
No. of pins (additional rolls)
|Grass Reinforcement Mesh 2m x 20m||200||150|
|Turf Reinforcement Mesh 2m x 30m||150||100|
|Badger fencing wire netting 1.58m x 50m||150||100|
|Badger embankment netting (as above)||395||345|
|Rabbit netting fencing per 50m||150||100|
|Rabbit netting embankment 50m||300||250|
Note - if the soil is soft or you require a stronger holding you may want to consider U pins (CL4294) or Terra-pins (A1557).