JFC Thermal Drinker
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Prevents water freezing during winter months
- Easy to clean & install
- Safe for any animal
This Thermal Drinker prevents the water from freezing allowing access to drinking water during the winter months. It enables you to accurately monitor the water intake of your livestock, is easy to clean and install on the floor or wall. It does not require power and is safe for all animals.
The unique design allows for watering with or without use of an internal bucket. The float helps to insulate the bucket by floating at the top of the water surface, nudging down on the float allows access to the water. Freezing can be delayed by up to 18 hours when the temperature drops down to -5°C (based on a full bucket at 15°C).
Please see our spec sheet for operating instructions.
- 490mm D x 500mm W x 460mm H
- Capacity - 20L
- Weight - 10kg
- 1 x 50mm Rubber Bung
- 1 x Small Thermal Drinker Floats
- 1 x Large Thermal Drinker Floats
- 2 x 20Ltr Bucket White c/w handle (no lid)