Merchant Mixed Species Stobs 75mm x 75mm
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Available in 1500mm, 1650mm, 1800mm 2100mm & 2400mm lengths in 75mm x 75mm profiles.
Please note - item only available at additional carriage cost outside of Scotland.
Traditional Scottish ¼ sawn “Stobs” as used on Scottish farms by generations of farmers and land owners.
Options available -
- 1500mm x 75x75mm
- 1650mm x 75x75mm
- 1800mm x 75x75mm
- 2100mm x 75x75mm
- 2400mm x 75x75mm
- Produced from home grown timber, these stobs are manufactured using a mix of timber species which can include Pine, Larch, Spruce & Fir.
- Pressure treatment is used which conforms to the efficacy requirements of BS EN 599-1, is treated in accordance with the penetration and retention guidance given in BS EN 351-1 to give a desired service life in the selected Use Class, defined in BS EN 335-1.
- The UK national interpretative document of these standards is BS 8417 2011+A1:2014 Preservation of Wood Code of Practice.