Milton Keynes Pedestrian Two Way
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Galvanised steel mesh gate
- H frame posts
- Two-way self-closing system
The Milton Keynes Pedestrian Two Way is available in 1200mm. It features a galvanised steel mesh gate with integral H-Frame posts, two-way self-closing gate system, low easy latch and integral gate stops.
The Easy latch and self-closing two-way gate system enable this gate to be simply opened in either direction by pedestrians or users with mobility vehicles. The standard gate closing speed is 3 seconds from fully open, very positive to take account of high winds or overgrown vegetation etc.
- The position of the handle is designed to allow disabled ramblers to open the gate easily
- The gate can be opened both forwards and backwards
- When in the closed position, the gate is secured using an Easy Latch
- The gate will automatically close from fully open in approximately 3 seconds
- Installed height - 1200mm
- Installed width - 1440mm
- Gate leaf - 1143mm high x 1200 wide
- Stock Proof Handle is available to purchase at an additional cost
- Comes galvanised as standard, at an extra cost the gate can be finished Moss Green or Black Polyester Powder Coating