Netting Pliers - CL37
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- The tool and clip of choice primarily for the fencing industry. Also known as Spenax pliers
- Stronger larger clips for Gabion installation and heavy duty fencing
- Manufactured from strong steel, rubberised handle grips, spring loaded, side loading magazine
The CL37 hog ring pliers are the tool and clip of choice primarily for the fencing industry. Also known as Spenax pliers. Manufactured from strong steel, rubberised handle grips, spring loaded side loading magazine. Designed for low to medium service life with easy maintenance thanks to careful construction and engineering design.
The stronger larger clips make this tool and clip combination ideal for erosion control projects such as Gabion installation, heavy duty fencing where strength and size are required.
- Magazine capacity - 25 pre-formed clips (A1130)
- The swivel action magazine rotates out of the way allowing the nose of the pliers to get into tight spots
- They also feature blunt tips which make them more suitable for fencing where the public may come into contact, especially children's playgrounds
- For use with a CL37 netting clips here.
- Open clip size: 30.18mm
- Closed size: 11.11mm triangular shaped clip
- Wire gauge: 3.759mm (9 gauge)
Please note - for use with CL37 clips here.