Palisade Bolt / Shear Nut
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Designed for permanent installation of fishplates
- Quick and easy installation
- Galvanised steel snap off bolts
The M12 x 30mm snap off bolts are suitable for use in the installation of fishplates within a palisade fencing system. These bolts are designed for permanent installation of palisade pales as the hexagonal section will shear off at a pre-determined torque, which leaves a smooth tamper proof surface. This helps to increase the security of the perimeter or fencing line as it makes it incredibly difficult for intruders or vandals to gain access to your site by removing parts of the fencing itself.
The zinc coating provides a protective barrier, protecting the steel from the damaging effects of weathering and corrosion and having a longer functional life span than untreated steel bolts.
We supply a wide range of palisade fencing and accessories to create fence lines or perimeters to suit a wide variety of site and security requirements. Be sure to take a look at the rest of our range to find the best palisade to suit your needs.
Options available -
- Palisade M12 x 30mm Bolt/shear nut
- Palisade M8 x 40mm Saddlebolts/shear nut
- Palisade M8 x 25mm Saddlebolts/shear nut