- For straining wire and allows re-tightening at ends
- No special tools required to install and tension
- Suited to most gauges of mild or high tensile wire
The ratchet strainer cam and ratchet method allows the strainer to lock making straining fencing wire simple. The simple square pin will take an adjustable spanner meaning no special tools are required.
Suitable for use on concrete and wooden posts. Ideal for end strainers, they enable you to strain and re-tension when required. They can be secured one side with a coach screw or ideally drill a hole through the post and install the opposite side with the tension holding the ratchet in place.
- Overall Length x Width - 86mm x 84mm
- Overall Height - 66mm
- Mounting Wire/Hole Diameter - 11mm
- Spool Hole Diameter - 7mm
- Weight: 0.454grm
Health and Safety recommend that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn when using this product.