Single Skin Storage Tank - 10000 Litres
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- 10,000 litre capacity single skin tank
- Ideal for rainwater harvesting
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
This 10,000 Litre non-potable water tank or plastic process water tank is designed for process & industrial storage applications. This tank provides water storage at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available.
This self-supporting vertical cylindrical tank is rotationally moulded from UV stabilised MDPE (mid-density polyethene). This high-quality tank guarantees strength impacts resistance and durability and UV Stabilised for outside use.
5000, 6000, 15000, 20000, 25000 and 30000 litre tanks also available, contact us for more information.
Non-Potable or Potable Water? What’s the difference?
Non-potable tanks are used for industrial and commercial applications. This includes uses such as toilet flushing, horticultural and market garden applications, agricultural irrigation or are where mains water is not available. Non-potable tanks are designed for the storage of non-drinking water and for everyday uses across many different applications.
Water tanks classified as ‘potable drinking water tanks are suitable for storing water fit for human consumption and confirm to the WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme). This includes the plastic not tainting the water that it’s holding.
Our plastic water tanks are available in natural plastic which is semi-translucent to see the liquid or water level in the tank.
10,000 Litre Non-Potable Water Tank uses
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost-effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Seawater storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
- Backwash water tanks for swimming pool
- Rainwater harvesting tank to store water for rainwater harvesting systems
- Supplied as standard with a 2” Outlet
- Lid: 620 mm
- Brim Full Volume – 10,857 Litres
- Dimensions (mm): 2600 dia x 2290 h
- 1SG water grade
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 Year guarantee