Please email email@example.com or call us for our best offer.
- Able to store various animals traits
- Easy to connect with cables, Bluetooth, or wifi
- Full texting style keypad
See full description
Delivery is free on orders over £420 within a 70 mile radius of our depots. For orders outside a 70 mile radius of our depots, delivery costs will apply. For orders under £420, delivery costs will apply.
Delivery costs start from as little as £5.99 but is dependent on the size and weight of your order. All delivery costs are clearly stated in stage 2 of the checkout, once you have entered your delivery postcode.
The HR 5 is Gallagher’s most powerful and portable EID reader that can read HDX and FDX-B tags extremely quickly; with an ergonomic and durable design this is the perfect tool for data collection allowing you to collect data and not just EID numbers.
- Unique alphanumerical phone style keypad for adding and editing data in the yard
- Add Visual ID’s to identify and record information against an animal e.g. replacing a lost EID tag number
- Enter numeric, text, date and pick-list type traits e.g. breed, sex, condition score, pregnancy status or free typing in 'lame' or 'loose'
- Animal notes can be set to appear when the animal is next scanned
- Records weight and displays weight gain
- Link mothers (Dam) ID to newborns as soon as the EID tag is in place, add birthing details such as sex, birthing ease and fate
- Add and customise session names (such as Week 13 Lambs, Pen 12 Angus, Hereford Cows) making it easy to identify once uploaded into