- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Supplied in 5 metre panels with wedges for fixing
- Available in kit form
- Hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
Sterndale Continuous Bar is a very popular Estate Fencing option available to order. This Victorian designed fencing has the strength and capability to contain livestock, but is often sold as an ornate visually unobtrusive fence, that adds character to any house or Estate.
Supplied in 5 metre panels with wedges for fixing. Feature 76mm diameter end and corner posts are also available to order separately. Paint can be added once erected. Being loose makes erection easier and allows for the contours of the land.
Please note that due to the nature of this product, longer lead times may apply. If your order will be affected, your local depot will get in touch and keep you updated every step of the way.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS 1722 Pt.8
- Posts 40 x 10/50 x 10m.s flat set at 1m centres
- Top Rail 20mm Dia.
- Lower Rails 25 x 6 m.s flat
- Hot Dip Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461