Stranded Galvanised Wire-600m
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Galvanised, very durable stranded wire for electric fences with very good conductivity
- Consists of 7 individually galvanised strands. Handy pre-loaded plastic reels for easier to installation.
Stranded wire is traditionally the electric wire of choice due to its malleability, flexibility and galvanised longer life finish. It is stronger and longer lasting than poly wire, with better conductivity. Supplied on a handy plastic reel for ease of unwinding / rewinding.
However if it's a permanent electric fence line you need, we recommend using the longer lasting 2.0mm high tensile line wire (F2104).
If it's visibility you require with flexibility to move and rewind, then we would recommend using electric rope or electric tapes, especially if using with horses.
- Single Wire Diameter - 1.60-1.65mm
- Roll length - 200m, 400m & 600m available
- Tensile strength - 125kgs/mm2
- Resistance - 0.12 Ohms/m