1 Way Stratford Gate
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Galvanised steel meshed gate
- Self-closing gate system
- H frame design, simple to install
The Stratford 1 way opening gate was designed to be narrow and lightweight, providing good access for pedestrians but not for mobility vehicles or horse riders. The H-frame construction makes installation simple and gives permanent alignment to the gate. A good solution for when space and/or costs are at a premium.
- The narrow and lightweight design allows it to provide on-foot pedestrains with good access
- The narrow width of the gate aims to deter horse riders
- The galvanised H-frame provides the whole system with rigidity and ensures the gate leaf is always correctly aligned with the frame
- When in the closed position, the gate is secured using an auto latch
- The gate will automatically close from fully open and auto latch to ensure the gate is stock proof in both directions
- Installed height 1100mm, installed width 925mm
- Gate Leaf 725mm wide x 995mm high
- Opposite handed gates are available to order at an extra cost
- Every Stratford gate is galvanised as standard, however at an extra cost the gate can be finished Moss Green or Black Polyester Powder Coating.