Triple X 1000m Lamb Friendly Fence Kit
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- 1000m of 1.08m overall lamb friendly stock fencing
- Includes award winning Clipex® steel posts
- 50% quicker to erect, 50% cheaper & lasts over 30 years*
*****FREE Wireman Chainwalker with every 1000m Triple X Fencing Kit!*****
This kit contains all you need for 1000m of quality Triple X lamb friendly fencing, providing an overall fence height of 1.08m.
Triple X Fencing solution is a long-life permanent fencing system – the Clipex® quick clip steel post coupled with X Fence premium stiffstay wire netting, steel strainers and a choice of either barbed, line or electric wire are simply an agricultural fencing system like no other, offering real return on investment, up to 50% lifetime cost savings are possible. View the PDF below for more information on what Triple X offers and why it is the only long-life fencing solution you should trust.
- X Fence, X knot lamb friendly netting
- Intermediate posts (based on 4.5m centres)
- Triple X steel end strainer
- Triple X two way strainers (based on 100m centres)
- High tensile barbed wire top lines
- High tensile base line
Extras to consider when planning your fence
- Upgrade to a smaller or larger mesh, depending on your requirements
- Add Clipex® Beefy larger profile posts with 60% greater holding. They will strengthen the fence line, especially suitable for use in dividing paddocks, slight changes in direction or undulating ground conditions
- Add fixings such as crimps or Gripple wire joiners to increase speed and ease of erection
- Strengthen the fence line further by decreasing the post centres and increasing intermediate post quantities
- Change base line to barbed wire rather than line wire
- Add electric line(s) to your fence by using the simple to fit Clipex® insulators
- For extra height or security add straight or cranked vertical extensions
This kit is for 1000m of fencing, however if you require a smaller or larger amount contact us with your requirements and we will gladly prepare a no obligation quote.
Countryside Stewardship (CS) Programme - Approved
Defra has introduced important new fencing guidelines for the Countryside Stewardship (CS) programme. These will provide funding for the use of metal fencing alongside existing treated timber. From early February farmers can claim up to £7.47 per meter, subject to several other conditions, such as post diameter and fence height.
Since the banning of CCA (Copper Chrome Arsenic) timber treatment in 2006, farmers and landowners have complained about the longevity of timber fence posts, and until now, CS provisions for fencing and netting have insisted on the use of softwood timber “that is fully peeled, coated with wood preservative and pressure treated, or treated with an approved preservative” only. Effectively, Defra and the RPA have banned alternative materials including galvanised steel.
With the support of organisations including NFU, FWAG, CLA and RSPB McVeigh Parker were able to show Defra that farmers are looking for longer-lasting and better value options such as the award-winning Triple X fencing system which has stormed the market since its introduction in 2014 and comes with a 30-year guarantee. Following extensive discussions with Defra, Secretary of State George Eustice has agreed to widen the choice available to farmers and landowners. Now farmers have a proper and fair choice. Instead of spending time mending and replacing old fencing, they have the option to choose a guaranteed 30-year fence which is easier to install and requires minimal maintenance.