Woven Geotextile Membrane
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Ideal for weed suppression and ground stabilisation
- Higher strength and lower permeability
- Two different roll sizes
Our 750gsm woven geotextile membrane is a good choice for a thick and dense membrane / base layer. It is suitable for use in a variety of applications from simple weed suppression to tougher jobs such as offering ground stabilisation support for gateways, tracks and riding arenas. It’s easy to lay & handle, contains a UV inhibitor and allows water to permeate through for better drainage.
- 10m x 4.5m
- 100m x 4.5m
Projects using geotextile membrane often cost less on materials, less time on excavation and it is less likely you'll need to return to repair minor defects. There are no specialist tools or training required and so it is very easy and quick to install.
There are no two geotextiles on the market that share exactly the same properties. When comparing geotextiles there are three key areas to look at; tensile strength, CBR puncture resistance and water permeability. The higher the test data, the more superior the product.
- Tensile strength (kN/m) – MD 10 / CD 9
- CBR puncture resistance (N) – 1500
- Water permeability (m/sec) ((x10-3) – 10
* Please note — Important: Since conditions of use and location are beyond our control, our products are sold, without guarantee, purchasers must accept responsibility for satisfying themselves that the product is fit for their intended purpose and location before purchase or installation.