Ball Valve Trough Kit - 1/2"
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Suits our 457mm wide standard steel water troughs
- Includes ball valve, float and water pipe fittings
- Features adjustable float connection on drop lever. WRAS Approved to BS1212 Part 2
All our brass float operated ball valves are supplied with a removable seat and come as standard with a nylon seat and backnuts. Top discharge. Features an adjustable float connection on drop lever. WRAS Approved to BS1212 Part 2.
- 1 x 1/2" HP Part 2 Ballvalve
- 1 x 4.1/2" plastic float
- 1 x Pxf elbow with 20mm liner
- 1 x PTFE tape
- Recommended float use: 1/2" inlet – 4.1/2" with 5/16" Thread
- Max pressure 300psi
* Please note— IMPORTANT- Requirements of Byelaw 42
Part 2 float operated ballvalves are capable of withstanding a back syphonage test when the water is as high as the centre line of the valve. Byelaw 42 requires not only that the lever of the float operated valve should be strong enough, but in the case of every 1/2" sized valve should be fitted with some easily adjustable device for setting the water level. Bending the lever is not accepted.