Livestock Water Trough (405mm Deep)
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Suitable for all livestock and as attractive planters
- Available in a range of lengths
- 1.5mm flat steel, sheet folded, welded and then fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
Suitable for all livestock, our best selling water trough is manufactured from 1.5mm flat steel, sheet folded, welded and then fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461. It features a rolled top for added strength and stability and comes with a drain plug and bung as standard.
Our livestock water troughs are available in the following sizes: (all models are 457mm (18”) wide and 405mm (16”) deep).
- 915mm (3ft) long 163ltr (36 gallons) capacity, 24.80kg - No horizontal cross brace
- 1220mm (4ft) long 218ltr (48 gallons) capacity, 30.95kg - No horizontal cross brace
- 1830mm (6ft) long 327ltr (72 gallons) capacity, 43.76kg - One horizontal cross brace
- 2440mm (8ft) long 436ltr (96 gallons) capacity, 56.82kg - Two horizontal cross braces
For sheep we also stock the lower 267mm (10.5') deep troughs in four sizes. For dairy herds or where larger volumes of water are required, such as allotments, we also stock 610mm deep troughs in various lengths.
- Roll top trough for added strength & stability
- Drain plug & bung come as standard
- Manufactured in 1.5mm flat steel sheet folded, welded and then galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
- Curved internal lip reduces the chance of livestock getting leverage to move the box
- Three brackets hold service box firmly in place. Service box can be fitted at either end or central, ideal when separating paddocks. (Service box available separately).
- Effectively support a standard galvanized water trough to the correct height for livestock to drink from. For our Livestock Water Trough (405mm Deep) we recommend our 460mm Concrete Trough Supports, 2 supports for up to 1800mm (6' ) troughs and 3 supports for 2440mm (8ft) up to 3050mm (10ft) troughs.
- Service box for housing the ball valve assembly is available separately. Service box can be installed centrally or end fitted. Three wrap round brackets provide a strong fitting.