Sheep Water Trough (267mm Deep)
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Suitable for sheep and lambs and as attractive planters
- 1.5mm flat steel, sheet folded, welded and then fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
Our galvanised water troughs are ideal for all livestock, however the lower profile makes them more suitable for sheep and lambs.
Available in the following sizes: (All 457mm (1'6") width x 267mm (10.1/2") deep)
- 1220mm (4ft) long 136ltr (30 gallons) capacity, 24.94kg
- 1830mm (6ft) long 204ltr (45 gallons) capacity, 35.59kg (One horizontal cross brace)
For larger livestock, we also stock the taller 405mm (16") deep troughs in various sizes. For applications where larger volumes of water are required such as dairy herds, we also stock 610mm deep troughs in various lengths.
- Roll top trough for added strength & stability
- Drain plug & bung come as standard
- Manufactured in 1.5mm flat steel sheet folded, welded and then galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
- Curved internal lip reduces the chance of livestock getting leverage to move the box
- Three brackets hold service box firmly in place. Service box can be fitted at either end or central, ideal when separating paddocks. (Service box available separately).
Effectively support a water trough to the correct height for livestock to drink from. For our Sheep Water Trough (267mm Deep) we recommend our 460mm Concrete Trough Supports, 2 supports for up to 1800mm (6') troughs and 3 supports for larger sized troughs.
Please note - A service box for the ball valve assembly is available separately and not supplied with this water trough. It can be centrally or end retrofitted and is secured by three wrap round brackets.
Did you know our water troughs also make ideal designer planters.