Sheep Water Trough (267mm Deep)
- Suitable for sheep and lambs and as attractive planters
- 1.5mm flat steel, sheet folded, welded and then fully galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
See full description
Delivery is free on orders over £420 within a 70 mile radius of our depots. For orders outside a 70 mile radius of our depots, delivery costs will apply. For orders under £420, delivery costs will apply.
Delivery costs start from as little as £5.99 but is dependent on the size and weight of your order. All delivery costs are clearly stated in stage 2 of the checkout, once you have entered your delivery postcode.
Our galvanised water troughs are ideal for all livestock, however the lower profile makes them more suitable for sheep and lambs.
Available in the following sizes: (All 457mm (1'6") width x 267mm (10.1/2") deep)
- 1220mm (4ft) long 136ltr (30 gallons) capacity, 24.94kg
- 1830mm (6ft) long 204ltr (45 gallons) capacity, 35.59kg (One horizontal cross brace)
For larger livestock, we also stock the taller 405mm (16") deep troughs in various sizes. For applications where larger volumes of water are required such as dairy herds, we also stock 610mm deep troughs in various lengths.
- Roll top trough for added strength & stability
- Drain plug & bung come as standard
- Manufactured in 1.5mm flat steel sheet folded, welded and then galvanised to BSEN ISO 1461
- Curved internal lip reduces the chance of livestock getting leverage to move the box
- Three brackets hold service box firmly in place. Service box can be fitted at either end or central, ideal when separating paddocks. (Service box available separately).
Effectively support a water trough to the correct height for livestock to drink from. For our Sheep Water Trough (267mm Deep) we recommend our 460mm Concrete Trough Supports, 2 supports for up to 1800mm (6') troughs and 3 supports for larger sized troughs.
Please note - A service box for the ball valve assembly is available separately and not supplied with this water trough. It can be centrally or end retrofitted and is secured by three wrap round brackets.
Did you know our water troughs also make ideal designer planters.
- Interlocking Sheep HurdlesFrom: £37.56 £31.30View Product
- Sheep Hayrack on WheelsFrom: £366.72 £305.60View Product