Calf Creep Feeder - Galvanised
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- 2500mm long x 1800mm wide x 1500mm high
- A no nonsense shelter with fixed vertical rails and an adjustable horizontal creep bar
- Features include a 725 litre capacity hopper, fork-lifting facility and a three point linkage
The Classic calf creep feeder brings together the best elements of previous calf creep feeder designs and enhances the product with new features and design alterations.
The hopper, intricately folded from heavy gauge sheet using our state of the art folding and punching equipment, forms an integral part of the structure of the creep. Incorporating the hopper into the unit as a whole gives creep inherent rigidity and strength.
To prove the durability and load capacity of the new creep feeder, it was tested with a payload in excess of 500kg in the 725 litre hopper, coping with ease and without sustaining any damage throughout the trial, which included transit and lifting using the (optional) top lifting frame, and the built in 3 point linkage and fork lift points.
- 2500mm wide
- 1857mm deep (front to back)
- 1355mm high(front)
- Built in 3 point linkage and pallet fork lifting points make life easy when moving short distances around the farm
- Optional bolt on top lifting frame also available
- Reinforced legs
- Easily adjustable front bars
- 3 point linkage
- The lift up hopper lid also slides forward on nylon rollers to allow even greater access
- The front apertures offer plenty of adjustment, 3 height settings and 2 width settings
- The cross-bar (height restrictor) sits in a special pair of brackets with three locations and is secured with an “R-clip” and peg
- Each vertical aperture bar is located in special cut out positions inside the front of the frame and these are also secured with an “R-clip” and peg. Straightforward to open and alter, the clip and peg system is inaccessible to cattle