X™ fence® Dog Fence XHT13-190-7.5
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Suitable for: dog and boar
- Super strong single piece vertical wire
- XTRALIFE alu/zinc coating lasts 3-4 times longer
After a long absence, wild boar are now roaming freely again in parts of the UK. This netting is a cost-effective solution to protect valuable crops where occasional boar damage is possible. It is also the perfect dog fence. Find out more about dog fencing options and view our latest case study here.
X fence Stock fence is a premium wire netting that will give a very good return on investment. The one piece vertical wire allows you to space intermediate stakes up to 5m apart. Fewer stakes mean less labour which leads to overall savings. The tension curves and the spring like properties of high tensile wire remain taut throughout its life providing an effective, long lasting fence.
The forged X knot provides a stiffstay netting that will virtually stand up on its own. X fence premium wire netting improves with age. At the sacrificial corrosive stage the X knot coating enables the wire to fuse and the knots become tighter. This gives X fence real rigidity and strength.
- Suitable for: Dog and boar
- 50m or 100m roll options
- Compatible with Clipex posts: Yes - Clipex Deer posts
- Overall Height: 190cm / 1900mm
- No. of line wires: 13
- Distance between vertical wires: 7.5cm / 75mm
- Distance between horizontal wires: see mesh pattern above
- Wire Gauge 2.5mm alu/zinc coated high tensile wire throughout
- Horizontal wires tensile strength: 1235/1550 N/mm²
- Vertical wires tensile strength: 850/950 N/mm²
- Knot type: X knot
- Manufactured to BS EN 10223-5
- Exceeds BS EN 10244 Class A
- Wire produced to BS 4102