Clipex® Deer Standard Post 3.0m
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- 3.0m long (2100mm fence height)
- 14 clips for X knot 13-190 deer fence plus 1 strand barbed wire
- 50% quicker to erect, 50% cheaper & lasts over 30 years*
Volume deals and trade discounts available - call us on 03330 050115
The Clipex® Deer Standard post is a 3.0m long 14 clip post, designed specifically for all X fence 13/190 deer or boar fence patterns with one line of barbed, plain or electric above. All 13 line wires are clipped to the post to provide real strength and defend against any attention deer or boar may give the fenceline.
For specific Clipex® post spacing information, scroll down the page and take a look at our Clipex® Post Spacings PDF.
This deer standard post is suitable for long runs that may get occasional attention, however if real strength or highly populated areas or enclosures are required, then we would recommend using the stronger Deer Beefy posts. Beefy posts have a larger profile with 60% increased surface area and up to 230% more lateral strength due to the unique flange profile.
- Longevity – Minimum 30 year service life
- Clipex® Fencing Solution – 50% quicker to erect
- Surprisingly cost effective – Over 50% cheaper life time costs achieved
- Fitted with anti-lift plates and strengthening backing plate
- Length: 3.0m
- Weight: 5.4kg
- In ground depth: 900mm (giving desired fence height of 2.1m)
- Profile: 44mm x 35mm
- Thickness: 3.0mm
- Coating: 600grm galvanised zinc coating
- Tensile strength: 520-620 N/mm2
What wire is compatible?
We suggest using the following wire netting with this post:
- X Fence Deer Fence XHT-13-190-15
- X Fence Deer Fence XLHT13-190-15
- X Fence Boar Fence XHT13-190-7.5
If you plan on using your own brand of wire please check clip spacings before ordering. McVeigh Parker will not be liable if after erection the wire is found not to suit the posts.