- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Available in a range of sizes and load capacities
- Suitable for domestic, agricultural, forestry and commercial use
- Very heavy-duty galvanised finish
We have a choice of four cattle grids to suit residential, agricultural, forestry and commercial applications. Suitable for load weights from 10 tonne – 40 tonne. All steelwork is galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and requires practically no maintenance.
- 10 tonne capacity Dist.Wt. 3000mm wide x 2600 deep
- 20 tonne capacity Dist.Wt. 3660mm wide x 2600 deep
- 30 tonne capacity Dist.Wt. 4050mm wide x 2600 deep
- 40 tonne capacity Dist.Wt. 4500mm wide x 2600mm deep
* Please note
The stated capacities rely on correctly installed and positioned support walls and guard fencing needs to be erected on both sides of the cattle grid, to prevent encroachment by animals and also to position vehicles correctly on the approach to the grid. These conventional units rely completely on the quality of the concrete works before installation, issues may arise if the support walls are not positioned correctly.
- Installation details are supplied prior to despatch of any grid we sell
- No grid will be despatched without signed acceptance from end user
- Due to the nature of this product longer lead times may apply. If your order will be affected, your local depot will get in touch and keep you updated every step of the way.
Drop-in Cattle Grids
We can also supply a range of quick fit all-steel drop-in grids suitable for controlling all types of stock. The design is fully compliant with BS4008: 2006, hedgehog friendly and all steelwork is galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461: 2009 requiring very little maintenance.
- 26 tonne capacity domestic grid
- 50 tonne capacity heavy duty grid
- 80 tonne capacity grid for non-highway heavy vehicle use
- 122 tonne capacity grid for public highways
The beauty of this elegant design is its speed of installation – road closed for hours rather than days.