Hinge Joint Light Stock Fence L8-80-15
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Lightweight hinge joint stockfence manufactured to BSEN 10223-5
- Easily workable, Xtreme coating exceeds BSEN 10244-2 Class A
- Wire produced to BS4102, for all types of temporary fencing
L8/80/15 galvanised stock fencing is suitable for lambs and sheep. This is the most popular type of agricultural wire netting pattern supplied in the UK. This is a lighter gauge than C8, ideally suited for a temporary fencing, rented land or hedgerows where price is the deciding factor.
Manufactured from hot-dipped galvanised wire for a long maintenance free life.
- Suitable for Lambs, sheep
- Overall height 80cm / 800mm / 2'6"
- No. of line wires 8
- Distance between vertical wires 15cm / 150mm / 5.9"
- Distance between horizontal wires Variable (see product image for mesh pattern)
- Wire gauge 2.5mm top/bottom wire, 1.9mm infills
- Knot type Hinge joint
- McVeigh Parker strength grade Bronze
- Available roll lengths 50m, 100m