Hook over Sheep Hayrack
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- 75mm x 75mm weldmesh (3” x 3”) and sheeted end panels
- Hot dip galvanised
- Hook brackets welded on
Galvanised hook on hayrack light pattern suitable for calves or sheep, suitable for hooking on a gate or a fence rail. Hooked on by 2 steel welded hooks, mesh is 75 x 75mm welded mesh c/w sheeted end panels.
Available in 3 sizes - 915mm, 1250mm and 1830mm.
- Effortless Installation: The unique hook-over design allows for quick and easy installation on a variety of structures, such as gates, fences, or panels. Say goodbye to complicated setups and hello to a hassle-free feeding solution.
- Sturdy Construction: Crafted from high-quality materials, the Hook-Over Sheep Hayrack is built to withstand the rigors of farm life. Its robust construction ensures longevity, providing a reliable feeding solution for your flock over the long term.
- Space Optimization: Maximize your feeding space with the hayrack's thoughtfully designed dimensions. The efficient use of space allows you to accommodate more sheep comfortably, promoting a stress-free feeding environments
- Easy Access: The open-top design makes it easy for sheep to access their hay, encouraging natural feeding behaviour. This feature is particularly beneficial in minimizing waste and ensuring that your flock receives the nutrition they need without unnecessary mess.
- Weather Resistance: The hayrack is engineered to withstand diverse weather conditions, ensuring that your feed remains protected and accessible regardless of the elements. This makes it an ideal solution for both indoor and outdoor feeding setups.
- Versatility: Whether you're managing a small-scale operation or a larger farm, the Hook-Over Sheep Hayrack is versatile enough to meet your unique requirements. Its adaptability makes it suitable for various feeding scenarios, making it an essential addition to your livestock management toolkit.