HT Hinge Joint Stock Fence HT8-80-30 100m
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Features XTREME reinforced alu/zinc coating lasting 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence
- A cost effective larger net pattern ideal for hedgerow reinforcement manufactured to BSEN 10223-5
- Retains its tension for the life of the fence, wire produced to BS4102
HT8/80/30 galvanised stock fencing is more suitable for larger livestock. The larger 300mm vertical wire spacing create an effective fence netting, ideally suited to larger stock or added barrier along hedgerows. This pattern is a more cost effective alternative due to the larger fence pattern.
Exceeding British Standards BSEN10244, the XTREME reinforced coating provides a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence. Steel starts to rust when in contact with oxygen and air humidity but the XTREME reinforced coating protects it against corrosion due to oxidation, which is superior to traditional galvanisation.
High tensile wire netting is up to 3 times stronger than traditional mild steel stockfence. Its spring like properties can be strained tighter, it will elongate less than 1% until taut. Simply strain out 50% of the tension curves and you will have a fence that will perform in the varying climatic changes and retain its tension throughout its lifetime.
Due to the elasticity of the netting, intermediate stakes can be spaced further apart up to 3.5m terrain dependent, this will give you a saving in both material and labour costs, whilst providing you with a very strong long lasting fence.
- Suitable for: Larger livestock
- Overall height: 80cm / 800mm
- No. of line wires: 8
- Distance between vertical wires: 30cm / 300mm
- Distance between horizontal wires: Variable (see product image for mesh pattern)
- Wire gauge: 2.5mm high tensile wire throughout
- Features XTREME reinforced coating, a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence
- Knot type: Hinge joint
- Available roll lengths: 100m
Did you know?
A high tensile wire fence shall be strained and keep that tension for a minimum of 3 years without intervention.
- Typically the line wires in a high tensile fence should be strained between 125 - 150kg.
- Typically, high tensile barbed wire should be strained between 100-125kg.
- A mild steel wire fence shall be strained, checked annually and re-tensioned where necessary.
- Typically the line wire and barbed wires in a mild steel fence should be strained between 50-75kg.