Netting Pliers - CL22 / RP22
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Heavy duty all steel tool suitable for fencing contractors and professionals
- Central loading chamber allows for both left and right handed operation
- Allows hexagonal wire netting to be joined to supporting line wires quickly and securely
When combined with CL22 netting clips it allows hexagonal wire netting to be quickly joined to line wire when building pheasant pens, rabbit fencing, insulation support and bird cages.
A strong well-designed tool, built for many hours use, the central loading chamber allows for both left and right handed operation.
- Made from stainless steel components
- Spring loaded, automatic feed for one handed speedy operation
- Forms a 6-8mm triangular ring
- Preformed strips of 50 netting rings feed easily into the tool
- Ideal tool for the fencer, gardener and civil engineer
- Forms a 7.2mm x 6.6mm triangular clip
- Pheasant pens
- Rabbit fencing
- Insulation support
- Bird cage building
Please note - for use with RP22 clips here.