Netting Clips - CL22 / RP22
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- For use with the CL22 / RP22 netting clip gun
- Available in stainless steel and galvanised options
- Provides a quick and secure fixing between hexagonal wire and line wire
These netting clips fit into the CL22 / RP22 netting clip gun. Together they allow hexagonal wire to be quickly fixed to line wire when constructing rabbit fencing, bird enclosures, insulation support and pheasant pens. Available in both stainless steel and galvanised options.
This is a stronger and thicker clip than the Rapid or SR8 clips, ideal for projects that require additional strength.
The preformed strips of 50 netting rings feed easily into the tool, making it the ideal tool for the fencer, gardener and civil engineer.
Use with RP22 netting clip gun code: A1210.
- Tree guards
- Newt Fence
- Bird Control
- Fruit netting installation
- Rabbit netting
- Vermin fencing
- Open: 19.05mm (3/4") Crown
- Closed: 6.35mm) (1/4") Diameter - Forms a 6-8mm triangular ring
- Wire: 1.83mm (15 gauge)
- Box contains 1000 clips
- We would recommend one clip every other mesh spacing