PLASSON Plass4 Universal Coupler
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Quality Compression fitting
- Fast and simple to install
- 2 Split Rings (Polyacetal)
Plass4 is a universal pipe fitting which connects metric polyethylene to a wider range of pipe types.
Plass4 connects metric polyethylene to other pipe materials such as imperial polyethylene (alkathene), copper (table X&Y), lead, galvanised steel, PVCu and poly-york.
Plass4 is easy to use with no specialist tools needed to complete the joint. The fitting is made from virgin polyethylene which makes it strong and extremely long-lasting. Plass4 fittings have a design life of 50 years, the same as our standard fittings.
Due to its versaltility , only a few fitting sizes are needed to cover all pipes from 15mm to 50mm.
Key features -
- Available in 6 sizes from 15mm to 50mm
- Connects MDPE pipe to all metal pipe - imperial & metric, copper & steel
- Connects plastic pipe, imperial & metric PE, UPVC & Poly-York
- Allows for an immediate repair
- Easy to use and no specialist tools needed
- 50 year design life.