Sheep Electric Netting - 50m roll
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- 90cm high x 50m roll
- Complete with 15 insulated extra-long spiked posts fitted
- Nine electro-plastic twine horizontal lines moulded with plastic knots
This electric sheep netting is very popular with sheep farmers who want a quick and easy to erect fencing system. The electric net is essentially a very secure mesh made up of electrified poly wires that will give a shock to any animal trying to get through.
Several nets can be joined together by the clips at the end allowing the pulse from a fence energiser to go from one net to another with maximum effect. Electric netting is known for being very power intensive so when choosing an energiser to electrify the wire please check it will be suitable.
Each electro line wire has 3 x 0.20 mm stainless steel conductors enmeshed within the twine.
- 9 lines (8 electrified)
- 15 x Support posts
- Mesh pattern: 175mm vertical spacing, horizontals 1 x 130mm, 4 x 90mm, 2 x 130mm, 1 x 150mm
- Colour: Orange
- 4 x Pegs and repair kit also supplied per roll
Electric fences require maintenance regularly, below are some bullet point checks.
- Keep your fence as free from growth as possible – Growth impairs the output of every commercial appliance and results in increased power consumption, especially with battery-driven appliances
- Make sure you have a good earth, more nets may require a stronger energiser resulting in more earth stakes required
- When joining nets make sure you use secure clips
- Regular checks should be carried out for line breaks
- Keep fence wire and earthing rod free from rust – Rust is an insulator
- Ensure that each point of the fence is live using an electric fence tester