Sheep Stand in Footbath
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Ideal to treat large numbers
- Correct stand-in times
- Quick and easy entrance and exit
Our stand in sheep footbath is ideal for the use of zinc sulphate solution, allowing the animals to stand in for the correct time required for the solution to penetrate the hooves. Copper sulphate is very corrosive so will damage a steel trough and should be avoided.
Our type of footbath allows for large numbers of sheep to have their feet bathed at once. There is a wide guillotine gate to quickly get the animals into the footbath area itself and a swing gate exit. The side hurdles then couple together to the front and back to enclose the animals into the correct place.
The whole system can be dismantled and can be stored flat-packed, taking up little room. Solution should be cleaned from the footbath when not in use to prolong the useful life of the product.
- 1 x 3050mm long x 915mm wide foot-bath
- 1 x 915mm wide 6 railed swing gate in frame
- 1 x 915mm wide guillotine gate
- 2 x 3050mm long 6 railed hurdles
- 4 x Coupling rods