Insulated Crowbar Chisel & Point
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Each has its own certificate
- Insulated to BS 8020:2011
- A very strong crowbar
The insulated crowbar chisel & point is ideal for breaking ground, leveraging and prising.
- 32mm solid core fibreglass BS8020 handle
- 1524mm (60”) overall height
- 60% fibre in the solid fibreglass core handles, nearly 50% more than cheaper makes
- Solid forged heads
- Strongest in the industry
- UK manufactured
GUARANTEE - the orange insulation used for the outer sheathing has been developed for its high voltage and abrasion resistance properties. If the white inner sleeve becomes visible, the tool should be removed from use around live working conditions. A specially integrated hand stop prevents the user’s hand slipping onto the steel blade. Each tool comes with a 12 month major manufacturing defect guarantee from date of manufacture.