Insulated Post Hole Digger
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- Solid Fibreglass handles
- Insulated to BS8020:2011
- Hardened and tempered high carbon steel
This 7" diameter forged post hole digger (no-scissor action) is fitted with 48" solid fibreglass handles. (Beware of cheaper hollow versions available today).
This post hole digger is incredibly strong, designed for fencing and landscaping professionals requiring more compact holes but with industrial strength and conforms to latest live working tool regulations. Avoid getting kicked off sites, buy the quality correct tool from the start!
- Product handle - 48" solid core fiberglass BS8020:2011
- Product size - 7"dia X 10.1/2" blade
- 60% fibre in the solid fibreglass core handles, nearly 50% more than cheaper makes
- Solid forged heads
- Strongest in the industry
- UK manufactured
GUARANTEE - the orange insulation used for the outer sheathing has been developed for its high voltage and abrasion resistance properties. If the white inner sleeve becomes visible, the tool should be removed from use around live working conditions. A specially integrated hand stop prevents the user’s hand slipping onto the steel blade. Each tool comes with a 12 month major manufacturing defect guarantee from date of manufacture.