Insulated Taper Mouth Shovel
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
- An ideal shovel with safety in mind
- BS8020:2011 certificate
- Tapered blade for ease of use
This Taper mouth shovel is suitable for shovelling out or concrete mixing, working tarmac and cement, backfilling trenches and manoeuvring ballast. It is tested and made in conformance with BS8020:2011 and flash tested to 10,000 volts before the issue of a certificate, which is unique to each tool.
GUARANTEE - the orange insulation used for the outer sheathing has been developed for its high voltage and abrasion resistance properties. If the white inner sleeve becomes visible, the tool should be removed from use around live working conditions. A specially integrated hand stop prevents the user’s hand slipping onto the steel blade. Each tool comes with a 12 month major manufacturing defect guarantee from date of manufacture.