HT Hinge Joint Stock Fence HT5-60-15 100m
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- A high tensile hedgerow/wall netting manufactured to BSEN 10223-5
- Wire produced to BS 4102 retains its tension for the life of the fence, requiring fewer posts
- Features XTREME reinforced coating, exceeds BSEN 10244-2 Class A lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence
HT5/60/15 hedgerow/wall stock fencing is used to gap fill in hedges or used to extend dry stone walls to create a taller effective barrier.
Exceeding British Standards BSEN10244, the XTREME reinforced coating provides a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence. Steel starts to rust when in contact with oxygen and air humidity but the XTREME reinforced coating protects it against corrosion due to oxidation, which is superior to traditional galvanisation.
High tensile wire netting is up to 3 times stronger than traditional mild steel stockfence. Its spring like properties can be strained tighter, it will elongate less than 1% until taut.
Simply strain out 50% of the tension curves and you will have a fence that will perform in the varying climatic conditions and retain its tension throughout its lifetime.
Due to the elasticity of the netting, intermediate stakes can be spaced further apart up to 3.5m terrain dependent, this will give you a saving in both material and labour costs, whilst providing you with a very strong long lasting fence.
- Suitable for: Sheep, pigs and cows
- Overall height: 60cm / 600mm / 1'9"
- No. of line wires: 5
- Distance between vertical wires: 15cm / 150mm / 5.9"
- Distance between horizontal wires: Variable (see product image for mesh pattern)
- Wire gauge: 2.5mm high tensile wire throughout
- Knot type: Hinge joint
- Features XTREME reinforced coating, a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence
- Available roll lengths: 100m
Did you know?
A high tensile wire fence shall be strained and keep that tension for a minimum of 3 years without intervention.
- Typically the line wires in a high tensile fence should be strained between 125 - 150kg.
- Typically, high tensile barbed wire should be strained between 100-125kg.
- A mild steel wire fence shall be strained, checked annually and re-tensioned where necessary.
- Typically the line wire and barbed wires in a mild steel fence should be strained between 50-75kg.