Hinge Joint Universal Light Stock Fence L10-120-15 50m
- Experts in our field since 1979
- Massive stock holding across our 8 nationwide depots
- Our own fleet of 50 vehicles delivers a fast and efficient service right across the country
For resell or volume enquires get in touch now
Browse our selection of specifications sheets for more details on selected products. Find out more.
- Easily worked lightweight hinge joint stockfence manufactured to BSEN 10223-5
- Cost effective wire produced to BS4102
- Features XTREME reinforced coating exceeds BSEN 10244-2 Class A protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercial galv
This is a cost effective popular wire netting for gardens and pens, the added height and fine mesh make it suitable for dogs and alpacas. For those looking for a quick to install, cost effective fence then L10 is the netting of choice.
Exceeding British Standards BSEN10244, the XTREME reinforced coating provides a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence. Steel starts to rust when in contact with oxygen and air humidity but the XTREME reinforced coating protects it against corrosion due to oxidation, which is superior to traditional galvanisation.
Manufactured from hot-dipped galvanised wire for a long maintenance free life. Find out more about dog fencing options and view our latest case study here.
- Suitable for: Dogs, alpacas, boundaries
- Overall Height: 120cm / 1200mm
- No. of line wires: 10
- Distance between vertical wires: 15cm / 150mm
- Distance between horizontal wires: see mesh pattern above
- Wire Gauge: 2.5mm top/bottom wire, 1.9mm infills
- Horizontal wires tensile strength: 600 - 800 N/mm²
- Vertical wires tensile strength: 400 - 600 N/mm²
- Knot type: Hinge joint
- Manufactured to BS EN 10223
- Features XTREME reinforced coating, a protection that lasts 3-4 times longer than commercially galvanised stock fence